I have looked at several sites that offer both. And i just don't know anything about them.
I love fruit flavors. I've been using aquavaporcig.com you can get ten 10ml bottles of flavors for 30 bucks and they ship FAST!
VITC USA Made eeliquid_c_7.html”>liquids
This manufacturer offers eeliquid_c_7.html”>liquids in two different blends. Flavors with (PG) listed, are an 80%PG/20%VG blend. Flavors listed with (High VG) are a Max VG Blend.
Dekang eeliquid_c_7.html”>liquids are manufactured in China. Dekang is the most reputable manufacturer of eeliquid_c_7.html”>liquids in the world currently. All of their eeliquid_c_7.html”>liquids are created in a clean-room facility, with international lab certification. Dekang eeliquid_c_7.html”>liquids are available in 80%PG. 20%VG blend.
Prime Time eeliquid_c_7.html”>liquids
Cloud Crew® Competition Blend eeliquid_c_7.html”>liquids
Tips for Purchasing eeliquid_c_7.html”>liquids:
- When in doubt, use a lower strength of nicotine. If the strength is not high enough, you will go through it at a faster pace. If the strength is too high, you may experience: dizziness, nausea, headaches, diarrhea, heart palpitations, heart attack, or stroke.
- These are the general guidelines we use when determining nicotine strength:
- Non-smoker: 0mg
- Less than half a pack a day: 6mg
- Less than a pack a day: 11mg
- A pack a day: 18mg
- Up to two packs a day: 24mg
- Three or more packs a day: 36mg
- Consider the type of tank or atomizer you are using prior to choosing an eeliquid_c_7.html”>liquid. Tanks generally work better with higher PG blends due to the cotton being able to wick the eliquid_c_7.html”>liquid better. People who are vaping at lower Ohms, or are building their own atomizers tend to enjoy the high VG blends better.
If you have questions, or need more information, please contact us.
48 mg can cause an overdose of nicotine if too much is inhaled. It's for mixing.
Don't go any higher than 24mg (it's what I vape).
Regards to all,